Wednesday 27 February 2013

Amazing Shoot!

Hey,

I had the most amazing photoshoot last week with a group of super talented beings ! The morning shoot was organised by Rachel Shepherd, a MUA who also is a hair stylist. She sourced the perfect Russian model for my creations who was everything I dreamed of in height and proportions for the dresses I brought along. Jonathan Addie was the photographer that day and I had longed to meet him for some time !! As soon as we met we clicked so once we had finished the themed shoot "Good V Evil", Jonathan and I decided to go on location that afternoon for another shoot!
The photographs from the morning shoot are submitted for publication so I can not reveal them at this time..... However check-out these amazing photographs from our ad-hoc "on location" shoot and let me know what you think??
We worked so well together we have planned another shoot for the 23rd March involving another MUA and models....watch this space....:)
Dress - Degas Angelic by isabelleRANDALL

Dress - Degas Angelic by isabelleRANDALL

Dress - Degas Angelic by isabelleRANDALL

Dress - Orkney Rose by isabelleRANDALL

Dress - Orkney Rose by isabelleRANDALL

No comments:

Post a Comment